- Recognition of your high scholastic achievement (great for your resumé),
- The opportunity to wear Pi Gamma Mu honor cords and stoles at commencement,
- A handsome membership certificate worthy of framing,
- A wallet membership card,
- A gold-plated keypin,
- Lifetime membership for one low fee,
- Access to the Society's online newsletter and peer-reviewed professional journal,
- Possible advancement in U.S. Civil Service Rating and a related pay increase of thousands of dollars per year,
- The opportunity to apply for exclusive Pi Gamma Mu scholarships to attend graduate school,
- The opportunity to present research at Pi Gamma Mu conventions,
- Chapters may apply for grants to bring dynamic speakers to campus,
- and more!
All memberships in Pi Gamma Mu are by invitation only and must be approved by the Faculty Chapter Sponsor of an active chapter of the Society.